We have been travelling once again and this time,
We have been enjoying all the Pleasures of Pittsburgh:
- On Thursday, we had a great time doing Lindy at Club Heaven
in the old Fulton Theater on Sixth Street in Pittsburgh. We got
to meet a great up-and-coming swing group called Dr Zoot and
- On Friday, we were the guests of the Steel City Boogie Club
and made a whole lot of new friends.
- On Saturday, we saw William Dell and the Wee Jams, an
eleven piece band that absolutely blew our socks off --- the
cover was only $3
- On Sunday we were at a swing dance held at the Edgewood Club,
and we ran into a gang of Lindy Hoppers that had been trained by
Frankie Manning and Karl Kopp.
- Believe us, if you can find four nights of uptempo swing
dancing at venues with real dance floors in Pittsburgh, Swing is
- We spent our daytime hours scouring the thrifts for Vintage
duds, and we have some stuff to fill many of the orders that have
been given to us.
Counter for the Entire Site (not just this page..)